Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A role play - Page 3 Empty Re: A role play

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Lauree walked in soaking wet, her baggy jeans were nearly falling off her hips from being so heavy with water. She was shivering and worrying mostly about May.

"I'll stay with her...if that's okay." Lauree offered with a smile.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5565
Lumina : Not sure what to put here.
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cloudnine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 4:09 pm

"Yeah..." Said Thrilian as if in a trance as the doctors took her away. "Thanks..." He said collapsing into a chair, and letting his head fall into his hands. He was replaying something, he didn't want to think about it. "Uncle..." Said two soaking wet kids from just beside him. He hugged them. "It'll be okay..." He said. "We're not the ones crying..." Said Kasey softly hugging her uncle. Kile felt uncomfortable in the group hug but said nothing.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Female Number of posts : 2315

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Lauree followed May quickly, deciding she could help and learn how this would work.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 4:14 pm

"Uncle... Are you okay?" "Yeah... I'm fine... Your mom's going to be fine... Really she'll be fine so don't worry... May's strong.... She always has been." "Your talking to yourself again..." Said Kasey. "Yeah... But it's okay Kasey...." he said as if he hadn't heard a word she said. "Uncle Shrill your not going insane are you?"

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 4:15 pm

-has no idea what to type now...-
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 4:33 pm

-a while later sometime-

Richard ran in. "Am I late?!" He asked looking around the room. He saw Thrilian acting like a lunatic, holding onto his children like life-preservers. "Okay I'll take it I'm not..." He ran over to the desk. "My name is Richard Phine, my wife is May Phine. She's about to have a baby, do you know where she is?" "Ah yes the woman who came in here with that lunatic driver?" "Yeah... That would be her brother. Do you know where she is. "Room 140 but you can't-" "Thanks." he said and ran to the room. "May?" A doctor looked over at him. "Whats he doing here?" "Lauree, hi... May... Sorry I'm late... Again." He said smiling at his wife. "Who is this guy?" A nurse asked. "Probably the father." Said a male nurse. "I remember my first kid."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Lauree got up, she thought about checking on Thrilian, since May had her husband now. She stood back and just watched, eyes filled with nervousness because she felt out of place. Silently she walked out of the room and headed to the waiting room, avoiding Thrilian since he was acting strange. She sat down and thinking deeply about what was happening - debated on how her life would turn out.

I have them, then why do I feel so alone? She began to cry.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Kasey frowned, and pulled away from her uncle who still had tears streaming down his face. She walked over to Lauree, and hugged her. "Don't cry...." She said quietly. Thrilian looked over panicked. "It... Happened again didn't it... I knew I shouldn't have come... He said burring his pale face in his hands again." "No nothing happened yet! It's slow like that, it's feeling allot slower with you babbling like a crazy person so cut it out Thrilian! Your making it ten times worse!" He shouted. Everyone stared at him and he blushed and hid under a chair.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 4:48 pm

"Nothing happened!!" Lauree shouted at him, "So just shut up and stop crying! Stop!" She jumped out of her chair and walked out of the building. What happened next was almost inevitable.
A screeching sound came from a car, someone slamming on their breaks. Screaming then silence. A man came running in suddenly.

"Someone's hurt! She's not breathing!"
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Thrilian jumped to his feet. "Lauree?!" He called, he had seen her walk. The the car, he ran outside. "Lauree?!" 'my sister is going to kill me...' he thought.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 4:58 pm

A few paramedics walked outside and put her on a stretcher. They were doing CPR trying to bring her back. She was bleeding, she looked almost dead.

"We have a pulse!"

"She's pregnant, it'll be a miracle if that baby survived the impact."

They moved her into the building hurriedly. "Excuse us sir." One said as they rushed past Thrilian. Lauree's eyes opened barely and she spotted him, tears were in her eyes. She said nothing.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 5:01 pm

He gasped as if someone had punched him in the stomach. "Lauree..." He whispered, he blinked a couple times frozen to the spot.
Kasey and Kile hugged each other watching scared. He finaly managed to move and ran after them.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 5:03 pm

About an hour later Lauree was alone in a room, her baby was miraculously alive and well. She however was badly injured and spent the first twenty minutes in her room telling the nurses off and feeling angry inside.

And feeling alone.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Thrilian bit his thumb, his other nervous habit. He was sitting outside the hospital. 'May's baby was okay, a girl.... But maybe.... Maybe Lauree... Would she and her baby die?' He bit his thumb harder. He sang under his breath. "Ave Maria...."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 5:17 pm

The doctor came out, "You can go see her now, she's not talking to the nurses or me but...maybe you can get her to talk."
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Thrilian. "The baby?" He asked, there was no way she was going to speak to him if the baby was dead. "Is...." He couldn't Finnish, afraid of the answer.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 5:20 pm

"The baby is alive." The doctor said, "Just go see if you can talk to her. The room number is 302."
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu May 07, 2009 5:22 pm

He stood up slowly. "Okay..." He walked inside quietly. "I'll try..." He whispered. He looked for room 302, and triped. He just stood up not even checking his nose, and continued to look for her room. He found it, and tried to cean off his nose with his sleeve. He was just glad it was a dark color.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Lauree saw him come in, "Hi..." She whispered, curled up on her side with tears in her eyes. She didn't know why he was there. He didn't love her, he was just...someone.

She was alone and afraid, wanting a hand to hold but had no hand to take. She shivered, "You're mad at me?" She asked in fear. "I didn't mean to yell...you were...panicking and...there wasn't a reason to."
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Sat May 09, 2009 4:55 am

He shook his head. "No.... No I'm not mad..." Therilian Walking slowly over to stare at her. He collapsed beside her bed, and took her hand. Placing it gently on his forehead as he looked at the ground, both hands on top of hers. He didn't know why at that moment he was reminded of Reine. She looked like her he supposed, younger... But still.
It had been about three years ago...
\\
OOC: Ah yes everyone loves flashy backs!!! XD
//
A day before the planned wedding she told him, she showed up at his door one evening. He had smiled and started to say something. But before he could she said.
"Theril.... I, I'm pregnant." He had stared at her in disbelief.
"Okay...." He said finaly after about five minuets of just standing there.
"And... Well... We can't get married anymore goodbye." She said, and ran down to the street.
He frowned and ran after her. "Reine what do you mean?!"
She didn't answer only headed across, towards a blue car he knew to be her parrents, but before she could reach it, a car came speeding down the road out of nowhere. He tried to shove her out of the way, but missed. The car hit both of them.
When he woke up he was lying in a hospital bed his sister was standing over him. "Good your up, your alive. Now I'm getting my children out of that babysitting room."
He grabbed her sleave wincing, it hurt to move. "What about Reine?" He asked.
"Lets just say her parents aren't happy with you."
"May! What's happened to her?!" He stared at her, unable to move more than his arm.
"Her baby is.... Dead... As for Reine.... She's bearly holding on.... The doctors don't think she'll make it through the night."
"I have to go see her!" He exclaimed, and struggled to sit up.
"Calm down. You'll get to see her eventualy. Probably, for now sit tight and rest a bit. I'll make sure you at least get to see her if it means that much to you. But I have to get my babies out of that awful daycare, you know how I feel about those things."
With that she carefuly placed his arm back on the bed, and left. He tried to stay awake, to get more news of Reine, but after about an hour he fell asleep again.
When he awoke his sister was argueing with a doctor holding two sleeping children. "Take him to see her. He's not dead, she's not yet. But this could be his last chance to talk to her. Even if she can't answer."
"I'm sorry Mam but I just cannot allow him to in his state-"
"His 'state' would improve if you let him see her!"
"I... I cannot-"
"Fine." She said and stomped into his room.
"Mam you can't go in there with your children-"
"Good your awake. I'm taking you to see Reine. I'll be back."
She left as suddenly as she came, and returned a moment later with a annoyed looking nurse.
"I finaly found someone in this place who will actualy help they're patiants."
"Um... I'm not sure if this is a good idea though..."
"Never mind that! Help me get him in the wheal chair, I can't do it."
"Well... We can try... But if it looks like it will only make things worse."
"Then of cores we wont. But he should be aloud to see her before... Anyway come on!"
The nurse helped him into the wheal chair, without any help from his sister who was busy trying to keep her children from making too much noise. Several people were trying to stop them. But his sisters force for some reason was able to stop them, if not gain they're support.
"He only has two broken legs and a fractured skull. He dislocated a few ribs as well, and his left shoulder, but he's well enough to move."
"I what?!" He exclaimed. "Oh no... I must look like a wreck."
"That's the least of your worries said the woman who was pushing him."
"No... That's pretty high on my list at the moment." He said frowning.
"Okay we're through." Said his sister, and took the wheal chair from the woman after shoving the children into her arms. "Thanks Kendra your a life saver."
"Yeah, I'm also going to get fired. The things I do for friends." She said, shaking her head and waiting outside the door with the children who were sleeping again.
When he saw her she was laying on the bed covered in bandages, but he could still see her face. His sister wheeled him closer and locked the wheal chair in place right next to the bed. He sat there for a moment.
"Hey... How much do you think I love you?" He asked the almost lifeless figure in front of him. Reine's eyes opened then, slowly, then at the same slow rate she smiled slightly.
"This much?" She asked without moving her arms.
"Much much more." He replied, and she closed her eyes and was no more.
Not long after that... His sister had had a miscarriage. The next day he moved out back into his own apartment.

When he returned to the present he fount himself whispering. "How much do you think I love you?" Quietly, and he realized he wanted to know. Because as afraid as he was of admitting it, he had to. He couldn't expect Reine to answer anymore, ever again, she was dead. He had to move on. So he repeated slightly louder. "How much do you think I love you?"

OOC: There is actually more that I wrote... But it made it kind of too long... So... I shortened it and changed it a bit... Kind of crazy but then I always write crazy stuff. XD

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Sun May 10, 2009 12:14 am

((I loved it!!))

Lauree stared at him wondering if it was for real. He'd asked twice.
"I don't know..." She replied weakly, "You love me?" Her eyes drifted closed, she looked exhausted, "You love me?" She repeated.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Mon May 11, 2009 12:14 am

"I'm don't know... I think.... I'm afraid, but... Lauree, I think... I love you... Probably..." He looked up at her face. "I love you allot...." He looked scared very scared, but kind of relived as well. He smiled uneasily at her.

OOC: Awww thanks lots. Smile cheers As for Therilian... He needs to work on that problem of repeating himself. XD Also 'probably' probably isn't the best thing to say. XD But hey, least he tried. XD Razz

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Wed May 13, 2009 2:06 pm

((Yeah. XD))

Lauree shook her head, "Probably..." She repeated, her heart dropped into her stomach. She couldn't believe 'probably' it meant he was unsure and he seemed uneasy as it was.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri May 22, 2009 1:54 am

Therilian's sister spoke then. She had walked in moments ago, and stood in the door way. Thinking it a opportune time to spy on her brother.
“Please forgive my brother for his words.” She walked over and tapped him on the head. “He's some what touched in the head. Of cores you know that. Anyway sometimes he says the wrong words. What he meant to say is he's madly in love with you, but he's afraid that you'll be hurt. He believes in bad luck or some nonsense. So if you don't mind, for a favor to me, looking after your better. I would feel allot better if I knew you were taking care of him.”
“Ahhh what? May shouldn't you be resting?!!!”
“Probably, but resting is boring, besides they decided to take my baby away against my wishes. I wish Rell was still here, she'd help me get those doctors to listen! Ah well, they'll probably come looking for me in a minuet. Anyway, come on tell her. I already did so you have to confirm it.”
“But...”
“No buts I saw that look on your face when you were looking at her. So cute! Anyway, go on!”
Therilian ran a hand though his hair and looked at Lauree.
“Sorry.... I'm kind of, a bit stuck in the past I guess.”
May snorted.
“A bit?!”
“May! I'm trying here!”
“Okay, okay I'll be quiet.” She laughed.
“I'm trying to say.... Well exactly what May said... Pretty much...
"I... Do... Really.... LO-” Just then the twins burst in.
“Mommy is Lauree alright?! Daddy's looking for you, Kile said you'd be here. I don't know how he knows those things.... Lauree! Your alive! Why is Uncle Shrill's cheeks red?”
May couldn't help but burst out laughing. Only Kasey would come in like that.
“KASEY! I told you don't go in yet!” Shouted Kile running in after her, and seeing all the people, blushing and hieing behind her, for she was closer than his mother.

OOC: Leave it to May and the gang to get rid of my writers block. Poor Lauree, guess she's gonna have to wait for her real confession huh? XD

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri May 22, 2009 2:01 am

Lauree felt sick suddenly, she couldn't believe that such a sweet confession could have been made and suddenly everyone barged in. She started to cry and rolled over on her side ignoring them all.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down