Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. Empty Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only.

Post  Lumina Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Okay, here goes nothing. Me and my friend are going to do the best one on one harvest moon rp in the world!!! ^_^

Name:
Looks:
Other:
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5565
Lumina : Not sure what to put here.
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cloudnine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. Empty Roleplay

Post  Alice Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:32 pm

Name: Alice
Dislikes: Death, and guts and witnessing it.
Looks: Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. 6b0d344f9d0900_full-1
Other: none

Name: Garrett
Dislikes: Finding a very boring book about grass...
Looks: Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. L_9b0606b62e09509ec0a05d0f975116e8
Other: none
Alice
Alice

Female Number of posts : 17
Location : Up the street, right at the corner of 11, the sun will shine, for there I might be.
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. Empty Re: Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only.

Post  Lumina Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Name: Chelsea
Dislikes: Being trapped, dying.
Looks:Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. L_7241b91664ff7079d816203c7c380cbf
Other: She's very sick and stays at the clinic usually, if she can she escapes with her best friends.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. Empty Role Play

Post  Alice Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Alice awoke early that morning. It was the day, that she helped the Doctor out in the fields.
She jumped out of bed and got ready for the day. As she trotted downstairs of the clinic, she noticed the doctor was already packing for the day ahead.
"Good morning!"She smiled widely at the doctor. His black hair was untamed, because he didn't even care to brush his hair.
He turned and grinned,"Good morning Alice." Alice skipped towards the medicine cabinet. "We are out of Purple, Green, and Blue Herbs."Alice informed him. The Doctor Watched as she took out the empty bottles, that were once filled with medicine. "We will be out for the whole day today."The Doctor Grimaced. Alice didn't notice. "It's okay. Mom will be here to take care of the patients."
The Doctor Nodded," Thats True." Alice put the empty bottles into a basket and walked it over to the Docter. "You worry to much."
He chuckled at her statment,"You think?" Alice frowned,"I don't think it, I KNOW."
Elli opened the door at the entrance of the Hospital. "Good Mornng, everyone!" Her smile glowed through the dim lighting.
Elli and the Doctor, are Alice's Parents. As Elli made her way through the clinic, Alice ran up to hug her mother.
"Mother, how are you? Did you get the Medicine from the city?" Elli took a bus to the city to by medicine you couldn't find in the small village, they lived in. Elli smiled and hugged Alice tightly,"Yes, I did. The City is so BIG! I had almost forgot how gaint the building were!"
The Doctor was finished packing for the trip in the forest. Elli let go Alice, as they finished hugging and went to kiss her husband.
"Hello, Dear."Elli greeted. The Doctor Smiled," Hello," Alice groaned,"MOOOM! DAAAAD! The Day is very busy, must you waste such time?!"
The doctor turned to his impatient daughter,"She has a point." Elli was still smiling. Then Alice and the Doctor made their way out of the clinic.
Alice
Alice

Location : Up the street, right at the corner of 11, the sun will shine, for there I might be.

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. Empty Re: Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only.

Post  Lumina Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Chelsea opened her eyes to see the ceiling of the clinic above her. Head throbbing immensely, the young girl forced herself into a seated position. She knew the clinic was still closed and the doctor hadn't come in yet so at least she could have some peace before treatment today. It was such a pain to stay here and watch as they closed up at night; leaving her there alone in the dark with nothing to do but try and fall asleep against her will. Ever since getting sick she hadn't much luck with sleep. Usually she would fall asleep between one and three a.m in the morning and wake up around seven a.m. She reached over shakily and picked up a book to read, smiling as she opened it and flipped to the most recent chapter she'd started.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. Empty Role Play

Post  Alice Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Alice skipped around the town square, waiting on her father to catch up.
"Come on!"Alice stopped and shouted. The Doctor calmly walked towards her,"Your happy today."
Alice frowned,"Why? Would you rather me be a depressed and angry!?"She stuck her tongue out and hunched over like a mean old lady.
"Ha ha."The Doctor chuckled at her impression. "Plus, Moms back."Alice stood up straight again and curled her hair in her fingers.
"That means, we can help the people around the town better, sense she has the new medicine. Maybe Then I could help Chelsea, and her illness."
The Doctor smiled,"Always thinking of others." Alice smiled,"I get it from you."
He nodded,"Oh coarse."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Silently and almost sneakily, Chelsea climbed out of bed and went to the window, looking to see if anyone was coming. But as soon as she looked outside she was lost in the view of a beautiful day. She only wished that she could go outside and be with her friends or be helping her father at work like she used to before she was sick. When she saw the doctor and his family coming she rushed back over to her bed and collapsed onto the sheets.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:52 pm

Elli opened the door to the patient wig, of the hospital.
"Chelsea?" She called and peeked over to her bed.
---------------------
Alice walked towards the woods. The Doctor sighed, he only let her out of the Village limits once and month and had a good reason for it.
"I love the smell of the flowers!" Alice gleamed. The Doctor walked ahead as Alice gracefully danced around the flower beds of the forest.
He carefully picked up grasses, and herbs from the soil of the earth.
Alice stopped danceing and reliezed, what her Father was doing. "You need help, papa?"She asked.
The Doctor gave her a glare,"What do you think."
Alice smiled,"YES." Then she skipped to a giant old oak and started to pick at the roots.
"BOOM-" Alice fell to her knees grasping her heart,breathing heavily.
"For the LOVE of Green dried tomatoes! GARRETT!"Alice yelled at the shadow sitting in the trees.
Garrett smiled, holding a book about Roses, and with one in his hand.
"Good Morning, My Dear." He jumped from the tree limb and reached out his hand for hers.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Chelsea sat up and looked at Elli.
"Oh hello!" She exclaimed, jumping out of bed and standing up straight with excitement in her eyes. "It's so nice to see someone here, I can't believe it seemed like forever! Where is everyone this morning?" She asked. One thing she was hoping was that her friend Elijah would come over today. He was always so busy on the farm that he almost never came by to say hello.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:06 pm

"Settle down, Chelsea."Elli told her.
"The Doctor, and Alice are heading towards the woods, for some new herbs."
Elli walked over and took some pain killers from the cabinet that was locked in the patients wing.
"Here."Elli handed Chelsea, the pills and some water.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:08 pm

Chelsea sat back down, it wasn't until she noticed the pain killers that she remembered the kind of pain she was in. She took the pain killers and the water and guzzled both down in one big gulp.
"Thank you...I feel so weak now...how is everyone today?" She asked.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Elli smiled,"They are just fine, Alice is always extremely worried about you."
----------------

Alice shoved his hand away pulling herself up off of the ground.
"Garrett so help me, If I wasn't a doctor, I'd-!"
Garrett put his finger to her lips,"Shush, now. The True is, You are a Doctor and you wouldn't hurt me, but just throw threats around."
He smiled and removed his finger. Alice glared at him,"I very much dislike you, You better hope that I'm not treating you one day!"
Garrett smiled alittle wider,"Oh, a Threat you could live up to, my dear."
Alice frowned,"I'm not your 'Dear'"
Garrett chuckled,"One day, my Love, you shall be."
Alice was about to break his hand,"I Loathe you! You have a better chance marrying the princess of some country then me!"
"Well then, my Princess, I might just be your Prince."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:27 pm

"I know she is, we're good friends...but she's so busy I barely ever get to tell her anything. Ever since I got sick I can't even keep up with her anymore. Please tell her I said hi." Chelsea requested as she laid back in bed and reached for a book. Every day she felt like she was getting closer to losing everyone around her. She missed her friends so much.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Elli laughed,"I'm glad she has someone like you, as a friend."
Then she looked out the window,"Do you want to try and walk, today?"
-----------
The doctor finally noticed the harassment Garrett has put on Alice.
"GARRETT!"He called angered.
Garrett winced,"Good day, to you sir."
Alice quickley rushed over to her father,"I loathe him, so much!"
The Doctor tried to calm her,"It's okay. Take these herbs back to the clinic."
Alice nodded and went on her way.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Chelsea nodded and got at the edge of the bed, she was really scared of taking steps, even though she'd walked around a little this morning, it never lasted long and it always hurt to try.
"Sure, lets do that." She said, then heard the door fly open just to see Elijah run in.
"Sorry to burst in, guys, just wanted to say happy birthday to Chelsea! I bet she forgot huh?"

Chelsea let out a giggle, "I'll see you in a few minutes, Eli!" She called happily and proceeded to stand hanging onto her bed for support.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Elli smiled,"How old are you now? It seems just like yesterday you and Alice were babies."
Then Elli took Chelsea's hand and helped her up.

-----------------------
Alice thought about what, Garrett had told her.
"He's such a moron..."She grumbled to herself carrying the basket of herbs in her hand.

----------------------------
"Garrett."The Doctor paused,"How many times do we have to have this conversation."
Garrett looked serious now,"Until I have your daughters hand, my good sir."
The Doctor furrowed his brow,"What if she is married off, to another man?"
Garrett felt a pinch of pain in his heart,"Then I will dream of the day, That I am with her."
"Is this a game to you?"The Doctor growled.
"No, Just the why I love thee, If your daughter loves another man, may I ask his name?"Garrett asked.
The Doctor sighed,"There is not, a man she is willing to marry, but many like you would ask for her hand. Just not as you would."
Garrett smiled,"Ah, so I am still able to dream of the day, my princess says 'yes' to me."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:01 pm

"Seventeen, Elli. Time does fly huh?" Chelsea stood and winced in pain, legs aching furiously. She began to cry silently as she took little baby steps to walk across the room as they tried to do every day.

Elijah waited outside with a smile on his face.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon - For me and ONE FRIEND only. Empty Role play

Post  Alice Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Elli frowned,"Are you okay, Chelsea?"

------------
Alice opened the door to enter the clinic, she noticed Elijah waiting by the patient wing with a smile.
"Hiya, Elijah! What do you have planned for Chelsea today?"

------------
"Garrett, I will never get how your mind works."The Doctor sighed.
Garrett tilted his head alittle to the right,"May I help, With the Herb Gathering? It's unruling to know such a Lady is to do work, when she can attend to other needs to be met."
The Doctor smiled alittle,"It would make things easier. I'm sure Alice will be thankful to you."
Garrett smiled,"I was thinking more like, Father, 'Future-step son bonding', My good sir."
The Doctor chuckled,"You won't GIVE up will you?"
Garrett picked up a Purple herb,"Not untill the day, I draw my last breathe against the Earth's warmth of the sunlight."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:18 pm

"It just hurts, can I sit back down now?" Chelsea asked with tears gleaming in her eyes, she loved walking but now it was too hard.
---

Elijah smiled, "I'm going to get her out of the hospital for a while, piggyback ride her to the town square where I'm holding a huge birthday party for her. Me and my dad raised a horse for her, so when she gets better she can go riding." He told Alice.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:27 pm

"Okay, hold on."Elli helped Chelsea to a chair near the door.

----------------
Alice Smiled,"Thats so sweet!"
She skipped towards the locked cabinets, and opened them.
As she put the basket in the cabinet, she wondered what she could give Chelsea for her birthday.
----------------
Garrett looked bored as there was silence for a long period of time.
The Doctor led the way to where the grasses and herbs were.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:29 pm

"Thank you...don't forget to tell Alice I said hi!" Chelsea smiled as her tears subsided.

---
Elijah smiled, "No kidding huh? I've been planning this for weeks! I just wish she could ride it sooner, I know how sick she is." He said, looking sort of sad for a few minutes there.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Elli smiled,"I think she is just outside, I heard the clinic door open."
----------
Alice looked questionably,"That's awesome! But I don't know what to get her..?"
She paced around the room,"Maybe something Sentimental."
----------
Garrett looked around the opened field,"It's beautiful!"
The Doctor chuckled,"It's Alice's favorite spot in the woods."
That got Garrett thinking,Maybe, this will work
The Doctor looked alittle odd at Garrett's grin.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Chelsea smiled, "Okay!!" She looked thrilled to know that her friends were so close by.

--
Elijah smiled, "They are selling those friendship charm bracelets at the stores now, maybe she'd like one of those." He said.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:06 pm

Elli laughed,"Chelsea, Do you want me to call Elijah in her to carry you out?"
------------
Alice turned,"You think she would like one?"
Then she dug into the pocket of her dress,"Uh, maybe I could make her one. I'd have more meaning..."
Alice looked at her emtpy hand,"Plus I'm kinda broke."
------------
Garrett walked around the opened field, looking at the herbs and flowers.
He picked up the most beautiful and graceful of flowers, he carefully put them away at the trunk of a old oak tree.
The Doctor noticed his flower pickings,"Who are those for?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:09 pm

"Sure, thank you!" Chelsea stood up a little and made her way over to the bed again, she needed to get something. Even with all the pain in her legs she managed to get over and lay down to gather her backpack.

--
"Yes, making one would be even nicer for her, Alice!" Elijah stood up and stretched his arms, he was about ready to go get Chelsea out of the room for the day. He knew she'd love to be free for a while.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next