Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A role play - Page 6 Empty Re: A role play

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:18 am

Kile walked in silence after that. Kasey continued her one sided argument. "I don't think thats true. I think you love her! Like in that old book you were reading. Weirdo!" Kile ignored her as the turned onto they're aunt and uncles street. "You know the one where that guy likes his cozen though they don't know that they're cozens and they get married and-" Kile covered her mouth, hearing the screaming coming from they're aunts house. He shot her another look this one said. "Shut up idiot." Kasey fumed silently at this once he let go of her mouth. They headed up the steps, Kile nodded at his aunt, and Kasey continued to fume.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Female Number of posts : 2315
Lumina : Not sure what to put here.
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 am

Lauree calmed down the little one and stood up, "Hi kids. Come in." She sounded tired but didn't tell them to go home. She'd leave that to Thrillian.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5565

https://cloudnine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:32 am

Kile looked at the sleeping Theresa, then at his aunt's tired face. He nodded to his aunt, shook his head, and walked off. Kasey however didn't take the hint, and Kile was to annoyed with her to make her follow.
She stompped, quietly up the stairs to the porch. "I hate him!" She hissed.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:37 am

"Why's that?" Lauree asked in confusion, she wasn't sure why or what had happened to make this result.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:14 pm

"Cause he's so smart! He's annoying, he always knows everything! Or at least he thinks he dose." She said opening the door to the house, and walking inside. She dropped her back pack on the floor.
Kile felt bad about leaving his aunt to deal with Kasey, but he was starting to have sister over load. She was constantly with him, and no matter what he said she never listened. She would probably tell they're aunt something weird, and then he'd have to explain something he didn't want to. Because it would involve talking, Kile didn't like talking.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Lauree wasn't quite sure how to respond to her niece's ramblings. She walked to the bedroom and put Theresa down in her bed for the rest of her nap and focused on getting Kasey calmed down.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Kasey was scribbleing on a paper, trying to get rid of her annoyance. It wasn't working. Her pencil went through her paper, and she tossed it twards her back pack. She missed, and fell back on the couch.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Lauree was on the phone with Thrillian, "She's really upset, and I don't know how to get her to calm down. Theresa is napping too." She crossed her arm around her stomach and sighed.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Thrillian frowned on the other end of the phone. "What's she upset about?" He covered the receiver. "Hey Jase, one sec. Something came up at home." "I'm good with that. I'm not paying you by hour or anything." Jase smiled.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:02 pm

"Something about her brother." Suddenly Theresa started to cry and Lauree ran back to check on her.
"Sorry, Theresa is crying. But anyway. It's about her brother...she's just angry."
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 pm

"Okay.... I'll be home in about thirty minuets. I have to finish up with Jase. Just try and calm her down a bit.... If it's about Kile it won't be easy. When they have a fight it can take hours to make it better....."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:13 pm

"Okay bye." Lauree got off the phone and started to take care of Theresa while also trying to calm down Kasey. She was feeling as though she'd collapse if she didn't get a second of quiet.
"Mamma!" Theresa cried loudly as she clung to her mother.

"I'm here, it's okay. Kasey do you want something to drink?" She was trying to get both to calm down.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 pm

"No thanks." Said Kasey grumpily. "I'm not thirsty."

Kile let out a sigh as he entered the house. May walked up. "Oh? You came home today. Where's Kasey? I thought you were going to Lauree's.... You always seam to." Kile frowned. "Theresa's sleeping, Kasey went though." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie from a plate which always seamed to have something on it. He pulled out his school books, and set them on the table. "Kasey went there without you? Thats odd.... I hope she's not bothering your aunt.... Maybe I should call."
"You should." Replied Kile, and then was silent.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Lauree watched Theresa, now awake and content, sitting on the floor with a coloring book. She felt overwhelmed by Kasey's attitude and called May as backup since Thrillian wasn't home yet.

She listened to the phone ring and sighed yet again in frustration.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:04 pm

"Oh! Maybe that's her now." May ran and picked up the phone. "Hello? This is May." She answered the phone. Kile smirked a bit, he thought his mother sounded kind of like a kid sometimes.
Kasey folded her arms and kicked the couch. "Stupid Theresa. It's pretty much your fault." She muttered. "I hate both you and Kile."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Lauree couldn't believe what she just heard out of her nieces mouth.
"Hey...it's Lauree." She walked slowly out of the room, "Kasey is having an attitude over here, she's saying mean things and she won't calm down. She's woken up Theresa from a nap twice already...and I'm not feeling too good myself." She sighed a little, "Can you come get her or should I just drive her home?"
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:13 pm

"I see.... I'm so sorry Lauree. I'll be over in a second. Kile's acting a bit weird as well... Though that's actually not all that unusal. Though I did wonder why Kasey was there.... Anyway I'll see you in a minuet so hold on. Tell Kasey that she's in trouble by the way. Bye." She hung up and turned to Kile. "Come on get in the car, I'll go grab your brother. We're going to pick Kasey up." Kile sighed and grabbed his books, he didn't want to go, but it would be useless to argue just wasted time. He grabbed his books and headed out to the car. A moment later his mother had his brother strapped into a car seat next to him, and they were off.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Lauree picked up Theresa off the floor and turned off the TV.
"Kasey, your mother is on the way. She says you're in trouble." She tried not to sound scary but she felt like she'd collapse if she didn't get some rest soon.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Kasey frowned. "And what else is new. Kile's perfect, he never gets in trouble." She muttered. "I hate him! I really do!"

Kile sneezed and they parked the car. "Ah you might be catching a cold." May put a hand on his forehead. He didn't bother to reply. May then got out of the car and walked up the steps to the porch. Kile sat in the car with his brother. He thought about going in but he couldn't leave him in the car alone, and he wasn't tall enough to carry Reon. So he sat reading his books.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Lauree opened the door looking pale and exhausted, "Don't think Kasey did it...I'm just...you can guess." She had Theresa clinging to her and sucking on her knuckle, "Hi." the little one whispered grinning from ear to ear at the sight of her aunt.

"Kasey! You're mother is here!" Lauree called while Theresa tried to make conversation.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:32 pm

May smiled at the child. "Hello!" She cooed. Kile rolled his eyes from the car. May frowned at Kasey when she came to the door. "I want the full story in the car." "Kile's and idiot, end of story." She said folding her arms. "Kasey! your not supposed to talk like that and you know it! In the car now!" Kasey walked off, sticking out her tong as she hopped in the car. "Hello Reon!" She said kissing her baby brother on the cheek. Kile didn't even look up. "I'm sorry for all the trouble Lauree... More importantly you look aweful.... Maybe you should rest.... I could take Theresa for you if you like."
Therillian finally got in the car and headed home.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Lauree smiled a little, "Theresa is kind of cranky from missing her nap so I think she and I will crash for a while until Thrillian gets here. But thank you for the offer." She noticed that her little girl was already dozing on her shoulder.
"Don't worry about the trouble, it's not a big deal...I'd handle it better if I wasn't feeling sick."
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 pm

"Okay.... If you say so.... I have to talk to the kids now... So I'll see you later. Tell my brother I said hi, and that he's not taking good care of you if your this tired." She smiled. "If this keeps up whack him for me." She winked. "Also you guys come visit us some times! Other wise I'll feel like I'm intruding all the time. Which I am." She laughed. "Well I'll see you again soon I hope. But I should go now."
Kasey stuck her tong out at Kile. "Perfect aren't you, sitting there reading. Why can't you be normal?!"

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Lauree watched her go laughing a little and walked inside. She laid down next to Theresa and the two of them dozed off instantly.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm

As May drove off Thrillian drove up. "Eh? May was here..." He said to himself as he got out of the car. "Must have come to pick up Kasey...." He watched the car turn the corner and headed inside. "I'm home." He called quietly, figuring that Theresa would be sleeping.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next