Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the 'Future' XP

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

In the 'Future' XP Empty In the 'Future' XP

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 am

Okay computer nerds and alike! I can't speak for Lumina, but I have a very limited extent of knowledge when it comes to computers, and technology and stuff. So! If you read my end, don't be expecting too much real technology! I'm going to come up with all sorts of fanciful devices. Weather or not they would actually work?... I have no idea. XP I'll try my best, but some of it may actually be impossible stuff. But that's why it's 'fiction' LOL

Now without farther adew!

There was a knock on the door, and a rather sinister looking man in a black suit answered it. There was a short woman with long gold hair, and bright blue eyes.
"I found some of the people your looking for." She said smiling and walking past the man who had answered the door, over to a desk where another man was sitting. She placed them on the desk and then looked up at him. He had dishwater blond hair, and was tall, and handsome like someone out of a movie.
He was Thrilian, the first person to make it to the title of Zilionare, also the youngest. Now at the age of twenty and five he was living quite happily off the interest of his money. And yet he continued to make more. Now he was funding a mysterious project that no one knew anything about, that he said was going to bring us into a new future. But he now looked up from his desk with a smile.
"Thank you Milli you may go now."
He then turned to the folders on his desk, and opened them one by one:

Clara,
Height: 5'5"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown, coloring
Birth Date: December 31
Birth Place: Mars
Schooling: Focused mainly on travel and trading
Current Residence: Mars; Mental Facility

Samuel, M. Crockerbe
Height: 3'5"
Hair: Blue, coloring
Eyes: Ash Mauve
Birth date: May 14
Birth Place: Station platform 1894
Schooling: Focoused mainly on Mechanics, Biology, Psychology, Language, and Chemistry
Current Residence: Jupiter; Zion and Friends Theater

Thrilian looked up from his papers, so far so good. Now only seventeen more entrees to go.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Female Number of posts : 2315
Lumina : Not sure what to put here.
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

In the 'Future' XP Empty Re: In the 'Future' XP

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:49 am

Samantha Livings brought her knitted cap down over her ears as she walked through a small forest that was behind her home, or above as she liked to say. She lived underground working on weird experiments in a lab of some kind. No one knew exactly what she did in there because no one knew she existed. Her birth records were never found and the name 'Samantha Livings' was not in any record. Her real name was a secret, unknown to the world around her.

Samantha had short curly hair and deep green eyes. Her skin was fair and she had freckles on her nose. She was medium height and at this point she was wearing a tan leather coat with fur around the hood and at the cuffs of the coat. Her boots came over her dark blue jeans and she wore a long dressy shirt under the jacket.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5565

https://cloudnine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:04 am

OOC: Very good. I like it!!! ^_^

When Mili came back with the rest of the folders Thrilian continued to read. He frowned at some and nodded at others. "Well sir?" "I'm interested in Clara, Samuel, and that Mathew person. But none of the others are of intrest throw them away." He said shoving some files across his desk, and looking through the others once again.

Mathew,
Height: Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Birth Date: Unknown
Birth Place: Unknown
Schooling: Bio chemistry
Current Residence: Last seen on the moon

"Send for them at once." He said handing the other files to the sinister looking man. "Have them all report to my personal jet, and we'll see if we can't get this project underway shall we?" He smiled a bit, and walked over to a large window, moving the curtains aside to look around. "This just might work after all..." he said quietly to himself.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:13 am

Samantha burst in suddenly dragging her feet as if she were totally stretched and tired. "THRILIAN!!" She screamed at him in pure anger and fury that no one had ever seen out of her before. She looked directly at him, eyes narrowing as she prepared to argue. She'd found another building near her precious lab. She did not want to be found obviously.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 am

"Ah Samantha!" Thrilian smiled. "You'll be glad to know I've found the perfect people for your help, and test subjects as well." He turned to face her, his face now with no emotion on it, his eyes looking week. His voice not quavering, though he spoke slowly at first and seamed to be leaning against the window, though hardly enough to notice. "One of them is only two years older than you...." He said, walking slowly over to his desk and sitting in a chair. "Now.... What was it you wanted to see me about?" He asked motioning to a chair on the other side of the desk, for her to sit in.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 am

Samantha sat down with a thump and crossed her arms sharply, "I thought we agreed! You wouldn't build so close to my lab, you PROMISED me!" She almost shouted but for the first time since arriving she kept her temper.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:26 am

"Ah..... Yes, about that... I was meaning to talk to you about that. Have they started building already? Really, I only expressed interest in... Well anyway, are-" He stopped suddenly, blinking, then shook his head. "I apologize for any inconvenience. But it can't be helped, all of the buildings are necessary. You know the other spaces are being used...." He stood again.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:30 am

Samantha slammed a hand on his desk and growled, "I NEED MY SPACE! I do not want to be found out you hear me!?!" She screamed, her fury was enough to make anyone scared.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 am

"The new children will not be aloud to wonder, if thats what your worried about. Your room is still your own." He walked back to the window and looked out again, as a disguise for leaning against it for support. "I do expect you to work with them, though in my labs not yours. If that is all you may go."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 am

"I hate you! Seriously, you jerk!" Samantha kicked the desk with fury before storming out of the office, she couldn't help but snicker. She loved throwing tantrums at him.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:43 am

After she was gone he collapsed onto the ground coughing, muffling it with his hand. He hated doctors, and so hadn't aloud anyone to see that he was growing sick, again. He pulled his hand away from his mouth, it was wet, it took a moment for him to regain his vision and he saw he had coughed up blood. "Again? Rats..." He went to wash his hands, and change his cloths, then took a cold pill for his head ache. He then had to get ready to go out to get the children, still week from his recent attack he moved slowly, so as not to cause another one.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:45 am

Samantha had heard him cough and once before had offered to help when she thought he was suffering a cold of some kind. Not only was she a scientist but she was a doctor, a girl who studied cures for things.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:48 am

Thrilian pulled on his coat, remembering the time Samantha had offered to help. He had refused, he hated people poaking at him. He felt his feet go out from under him, and swallowed several times to keep from coughing again before regaining his footing. 'It's getting worse....' He thought. 'But I have to get through this.... I've things to do." He walked down the hall, and into the air of the outside world. Getting into the car, and being driven to the station to meet the children.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:49 am

Samantha got back to her lab and flicked on all the lights, watching everything illuminate in it's right place, shining as a welcome to her. She sighed with contentment as she moved to one of her most recently projects.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:55 am

When Thrilian got there the children were waiting. Clara was watching over Samuel like a worried mother, looking around at the emptiness of everything, while Mathew was silent, standing at attention waiting for Thrilian.
Thrilian walked up to them plastering a smile over his eyes and face. "Hello Clara, Samuel, Mathew. Please come with me. My name is Thrilian, I believe Samuel knows about me." Samuel smiled at him. "Yes! Your the Zilionare! It's so nice to meet you-" "Why were we asked here?" Interrupted Clara suspiciously. "You'll learn about that later... For now surely you would like to rest? It's a long trip here." Clara watched him quietly, but followed as he lead them to the car.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:57 am

Samantha had been working on something for quite some time to help people...in some strange ways. She looked at the syringe she was playing around with and tried to find some sort of a guinea pig to test it on. It was too risky to do to herself seeing as it was an easier way for...well she wasn't quite sure what it was for she just wanted to see how it would work. She put it down hesitantly and backed away. Until she had a mouse or something she wouldn't be testing anything.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 am

When they got back he showed them they're rooms. Then, brought them to a small game room of sorts in his main office. "Please make yourself at home. Refreshments are in the next room." He said pointing at a door. "I'll have someone in shortly to look you over, also we'll get you some new clothes... Until then please wait here, and don't move from the two designated rooms." He then went to his office, and then into his room which was just off his office, and sat down on the bed coughing again.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 am

Samantha was back soon enough. If she wanted something she'd ask Thrilian. She sighed nervously as she waited for him to meet her again but this time she wouldn't yell at him. She wanted to make sure he was okay first. Deep down she had feelings for him but knew he could never love her...for some reason.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:06 am

Thrilian cleaned himself up again, and walked out into his office. He pressed a button and said. "Samantha please report to my office." He wanted her to look at the children for herself.

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:08 am

Samantha walked in looking at him with a bit of strain, "Before you say anything I want to make sure you are okay...and second I need a guinea pig...a mouse...something I can test stuff on." She told him as she sat down.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 am

He blinked, surprised. "Well that was fast.... Yes I'm fine. How about a overly healthy child? I've found three people who probably can't be hurt by anything. One of whom has eaten nothing but concentrated doses of poison for weeks with no effect."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 am

"Eh...I don't think I'd test something like this on a child, maybe a female adult but not a child." Samantha twiddled her fingers together nervously and began to hope from one foot to the other as she bit her lower lip in a funny fashion.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:15 am

"Hmm... Well the one I spoke of is fifteen, female, overly motherly because of.... Past experiences. Also paranoid as a cat without it's fur. She'll be sixteen in six months earth time."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 am

"Hmm..." Samantha sighed, "I'll test it on myself. It's not like I have anything to lose and my life isn't too jam packed if it works." She gulped uneasily as she thought of the outcome, "Anyway...why am I here again?"
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 am

Thrilian stood up a bit too quickly seaming about to protest, then put a hand on his forehead. He couldn't be like that, it wouldn't be fair to others if he only tested on those who he didn't know well enough to worry about. Even if they were particularly healthy. "Ah...." He rubbed his eyes and let his hand drop. "Well I wanted you to meet the children, they're in the game room. Though I suppose I really can't call Mathew a child. He's Twenty you know...." He sat back down in his chair. "So when you have the time go have a look. But I'll be sending someone to start fitting them one by one for cloths eventualy, so you'll want to do it soon."

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum: