Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase!

3 posters

Go down

Trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase! Empty Trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase!

Post  Lumina Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:45 pm

We all wonder what it’d be like to be trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase right? Or is that just me. Oh well, here is a silly game on that! ^_^ All you have to do is write the next part and see what happens! We just take turns! Have fun! ^_^

It seemed like an ordinary day to Angie, just doing her rounds and also doing her best to avoid Derek who was an over protective maniac ever since she found herself pregnant with their first baby. This didn’t seem to matter much to her though since she loved her job at Caduceus and all the people she worked with were helpful. Except Tyler. She loathed him. Normally she’d get some exercise and use the stairs but today was different, Derek wasn’t letting her use the stairs, so she got in the elevator. Before the doors could shut Tyler stuck his arm in the way of them and wormed his way in, getting in her personal bubble and ruining what was a perfectly good silence.
“Hi Angie. How’s it going?”
She wouldn’t answer, she just stared off and leaned against the elevator wall, running her hand over her round middle that carried her and Derek’s unborn child, that was all she was thinking about at the moment, and Tyler’s question went unheard of.
“Angie?”
Still no reply, she was ignoring him only because of his snide comments, he really didn’t make a whole lot of sense and she didn’t like to have to think deeply about any of his comments or questions, it was a lot of work to her now.
“I was just going to tell you that Derek fell down the stairs this afternoon, he was looking for you-”
“WHAT!?” she began to panic, breathing heavily before sinking onto the floor, “Please tell me he’s okay! Please!” she sobbed.
Tyler frowned, “I was joking.”
She stood and moved over to him anger building up and her nostrils flaring angrily. “You…You…” she clenched her teeth and tried to keep her temper but it wasn’t working.
“Ah ah! You know that anger and stress isn’t good for you or the baby right?”
Angie didn’t seem to care, “You don’t go doing that!! That’s my husband your talking about you…inconsiderate jerk! Stop the elevator, I want off now!” she screamed.
“Calm down, relax-” just as he was saying this the elevator came to an abrupt halt, knocking both surgeon and nurse onto the carpeted floor of the elevator.
-To be continued by the next person who feels like doing it!
Lumina
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Female Number of posts : 5565
Lumina : Not sure what to put here.
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://cloudnine.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase! Empty Re: Trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase!

Post  PrincessUnique Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Angie felt like screaming. "Tyler! Of coarse I meant when we got to the next floor not now! Hurry up and get it moving again, I want off!" She held her stomach, and winced why did the baby have to be so strong, he was kicking her again. Tyler frowned, "I didn't do it though, calm down." He got to his feet, and fiddled with the buttons. "Umm... It's not working...." Angie got to her feet as well. "What do you mean it's 'not working?! You broke it didn't you!" Tyler laughed a bit. "Seriously it's not my fault calm down, I think it broken thats all." "That's all?! What if we're stuck here! This can't be good for the baby."
"Look I'll try the emergency phone." He said picking it up. He sighed. "No good...." He pulled out his cell phone. "Man I forgot to charge it." He looked at Angie. "What about you?" She frowned. "My cell phone is in my locker." She said trying to calm down, which was impossible when one was stuck in an elevator with Tyler Chase of all people. She wished she could just strangle him or something. She held her stomach with one hand, and rubbed her forehead with the other. "This can't be happening." Tyler smiled. "Oh it's happening alright!" He said. "But don't worry, someone will find us eventually." "Eventually?! Tyler Chase, get me off this elevator at once!"

~PrincessUnique
Next post! Have fun! Hope I did an okay job. XD I've still not gotten to play the game... So I just tried to go off of what Lumina used as her personality. XD

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Female Number of posts : 2315

Back to top Go down

Trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase! Empty Re: Trapped in an elevator with Tyler Chase!

Post  Lumina Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Tyler tried to figure it out, even looked at the circuits to see if he could find a blown fuse, nothing was adding up. He sat down and pulled Angie down next to him. "Okay, I just want you to relax and not be all panicky, I might not be a baby doctor but I know that's not good for the little guy." Tyler said pulling his little flashlight out of his pocket and waving it around the elevator.
Angie sighed and shook her head, "Derek thinks it's a girl, but I'm sure it's a boy."
"Wow you actually told me something personal, that's a new level of nice!"
Angie slapped him, "Shut up, I want out of here and I want out of here now!" she screamed, she rested her head against the wall and half way brought her knees up and rested her arms on them just briefly before bringing them back to her throbbing abdomen. "This is your fault! I'm telling Derek and he'll tell Sidney Kasal and you'll be fired!" she screamed again.
If I tell her she's complicating things she'll bite my head off. he thought mournfully.

There is mine again! XD
Lumina-
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cricket Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:17 am

"Oh, that's lovely!" Tyler said sarcastically, "It makes me want to get out of here, SO much more." He inspected the fuse, then held it out for her to see. "This, is what we need!" "Oh, well obviously!!!" Angie was tremendously irritated and Tyler wasn't helping. "No," He said, "Not obviously! How many surgeons, off the top of your head, do you know that could figure out that it was a blown fuse?" He seemed pretty happy with himself.

-Cricket

Hope I got him right!! xD
Cricket
Cricket
Head Mod

Female Number of posts : 2044
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://www.freewebs.com/squishy-sponge

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 am

Angie scowled at him. "Tyler! This is no time to be fiddeling around with.... Fuses! We need to get off of this thing, and there's no way we're going to find a new fuse around here! So stop telling me about random things we need that we don't have any chance of getting, and fix it!" Tyler smiled. "Wow! Complements too! Your on a roll!" Angie wanted to scream again, but she didn't. "Tyler! Derek is going to kill you!" Tyler laughed. "Really?! Well.... I'd rather not die, maybe I'll just stay here." He leaned against the door, fiddling with the broken fuse. Angie rubbed her forehead again. 'Tyler Chase! You are so maddening some times! Ahh! Derek save me!' She thought, with a sigh of agrivation.

~ YAY!!!! Sara, again.....
Horay for me! ^_^

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 am

Angie stood up and paced back and forth, looking around, maybe for a trap door or some other means of escape.
"You know, even if there was a door up there you wouldn't be able to climb. It's better to wait for the electricians to come and fix it." Tyler said in that 'as a matter of fact' tone. He stood up and tried to usher her into a sitting position again, but the nurse wasn't fazed. "Don't touch me!" she smacked his hand away, "I'll be fine, I need some exercise anyway. If Derek would have let me use the stairs then none of this would have happened."
It would be nice if we could be friends...just for the time being. Tyler thought.
If he so much as touches me again I'll bite his hand off. Angie was thinking.

Lumina-

You all are doing fine! XD
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cricket Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Tyler glanced sideways at Angie, she'd been pacing back and forth for almost 15 minutes now, and it was getting irritating. "Will you please stop that, and sit down? Please?" She looked at him like a Queen would a peasant, "Please Angie? You're going to put your back out! Just, sit down so there won't be one more thing for you to yell at me about!" He leaned his head back against the elevator wall, and tried to go to sleep.

Cricket,
Signing out.
Cricket
Cricket
Head Mod

Female Number of posts : 2044
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://www.freewebs.com/squishy-sponge

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumina Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 am

Angie sighed and sat down, her eyes downcast. Suddenly her stomach growled, only adding more pain to it, "Ugh!" she cried, looking down with an irritated glance.
"Is something wrong?" Tyler asked.
"Plenty, I'm stuck in here with you, in pain and extremely hungry!"
He sighed, "Wow...that adds to the list now doesn't it?"

Lumina- Wooot!
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessUnique Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:17 pm

"Tyler! The list is endless. I don't think if I was here for the rest of my life -which I better not be or your dead; I am not having my baby in a elevator with you- that I could tell you all the reasons this is the worst day of my life." "I guess your not very happy are you?" He said copying her look, and then smiling again. "And what gave you that idea?" She asked sarcastically. "Oh the fact that your scowling at me, it's sort of a big give away! I know! Why don't we play go fish!" He pulled out a deck of cards from his pocket. "Why on earth do you have a deck of cards in your pocket? Wait never mind it's not important. I don't want to play anything anyway! I'm tired, and hungry, and your not making it any better! I wish Derek was here..." "Well.... He's not. Sure you don't want to play go fish or something?" He asked shuffling the cards. "Yes I'm sure!" She practically screamed. "Well then a card trick!" He said fanning out the deck with an air of someone who has done it a million times. "Pick a card any card." He chanted in a nasally voice.

~ Sara Like a Star @ heaven

And that's all I got. XD For now. :p Hope I'm still doing them right....

PrincessUnique
Most Unique Of All

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum